Anger Burger


Anger Burger
(image used without permission)
So you probably missed it because you were too busy attempting to hide all your cats after your neighbors finally called animal control on you, but I asked my peoples on twitter and facebook what blogs they might have and what else they read on the interwebs. I got a lot of good responses and one was Anger Burger. Even though her layout is really annoying, this chick knows what the fuck she is talking about and does an excellent job of translating it into words. She does a lot of that Asian crap that I don't even attempt so if you desire a recipe for dog meat wontons head over there. Overall I give her an A- but only because no one deserves an A. Read it.


Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Burger King Angry Whopper

A Burger King commercial that never gets old.... funniest ad ever.

Title: Man Goes Crazy Over Cheeseburger Order Mistake

Some guy goes nuts over a mistaken order. Relax, buddy.






0 comments:

Post a Comment