Maui Brewing Company - Big Swell IPA

So I have photographic evidence of this awesome shit I made the other night but my woman left town with my baby and my camera and will not be home until this evening. Therefore, this awesome meal will have to wait. Until then, here is a beer review to satisfy you. Let's begin:

Maui Brewing Company - Big Swell IPAThis beer cost me $10 for a six pack, of cans. Needless to say I went into it with high expectations. If I were on vacation in Maui and I found this beer, or God forbid the brewery itself, I would be in Heaven. Paying $10 for a six-pack in Portland, Oregon? Fuck you. I know shipping costs are expensive but you are wasting your time. While it is a very good beer in its own right, it does not come close to challenging the IPAs of the PacNW or even the lesser San Diego. I am happy with my Big Swell, but not for $10. You need to figure something out, Maui Brewing Co., because you will not be successful in Oregon unless you price to the market. Oh, by the way, Caldera blows you out of the fucking water. 3 out of 5. Don't drink it in Oregon.


Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.
Title: Hop Cast Episode 060: CoCoNut Porter from Maui Brewing and Wailua Wheat from Kona Brewing
For episode 60 of the Hop Cast, Brad Chmielewski and Ken Hunnemeder enjoy a couple Hawaiian beers that were sent to the main land from the Two Beer Queers. The beers they try on the show feature flavors you wouldn't usually see from a beer in the midwest. The first beer they dive into is the CoCoNut Porter from Maui Brewing and it comes in at 5.7% ABV. This time of year in the midwest you are more likely to see pumpkin porter but a coconut porter is a great way to bring the fall season in too. The CoCoNut Porter came in a canned six pack sampler, something neither Brad or Ken had seen before. The next Hawaiian beer the two of them try is the Wailua Wheat from Kona Brewing. What makes this beer extra unique is that it was brewed with passion fruit. A big thanks to the Two Beer Queers for providing us with the beers featured.
Title: Beer Review: Stone Brewing, Ken Schmidt & Maui Brewing
Kona Coffee, Macadamia Nuts & Coconut Porter. This is a very hard beer to describe being it is a collaboration between 3 different brewers.
ABV is 8.5%

Thank you for watching and let me know what you think of my new intro. It's the first time I have tried to make one. I need dome feedback on what you like or dis-like.



0 comments:

Post a Comment