Rachael Ray Bakes with Martha Stewart

por | | |
Check out Rachael Ray's appearance on Martha Stewart's talk show on Friday, November 13. Martha took on the task of teaching Rachael (who we know is not really a fan of measuring) to bake a pie. I can't really tell if Martha is being funny or rude, but that's sort of Martha's signature, isn't it?



If you haven't seen the footage of Martha on Rach's show, you can see a clip of them chatting at the kitchen table and helping grocery shoppers.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Bake It (Shake It Parody)

Hey guys! hope you like it. I worked on the vocals when i was home sick and bored so...singing isnt the best..but hey compared to some other parodies.. its pretty okayy. Please watch comment, rate and of course subscribe! :] Thanks For Watching
**LYRICS**
Yeah dude, my teacher wants me to bake some cookies for like a class project or something
And I need to bake it. by tomorrow.
hm? What? Oh uh, your baking? You can't bake for poop
I donno man, I've been watching some Rachel May, Boobie Flay, AND Girl Fietti I think I got the hang of it
AND even Susie Q from school has hope in me.
There's no way, I'll bet you
Benjamin? too much
Jackson? He looks stupid
Lincoln? He's dead
Obama? No I'm hungry
ONE DOLLAR!
Let's bake!
Yeah, come on
bake, bake
I need a ride can you drop me to the cook store
Im so cold so the cookies gonna be warm
And I was thinking of recipes that I could use
Tonight im making some sweets, just you watch now
Im gonna bake some cookies, should I start now.
Now if I Mix it like this, should it look like that?
Now should I stirs it like this, or should I stir it like that?
And If I bake it like this, will it come out like that?
Come on, lets bake bake, a-bake bake a-bake it
Bake bake, Bake bake, a-bake it
Bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
Shake shake, shake shake, a-shake it
My hands shakin but my mind is in a straight stare
I'm in the kitchen but my gloves are laying right there
And I was thinking of ways that i might screw up
Tonight im making some sweets, just you watch now
Im gonna bake some cookies, here we go now
Now if she mixes like this, should I mix it like that?
And if she stirs it like this, or should I stir It like that?
Now if she bakes like this, will it turn out like that?
Come on, i gotta bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake itI saw her bakin and I couldn't it my mind
You could tell that she could tell that I was taking my time
But I was thinking of ways to get me out of this bet
But My urges wants me to bake, so I should turn on the heat
Now I mixed like this, and it looked so good
And I stired it like this, and it felt how it should
then I baked like this, and it came out like that
Come on, bake bake, bake bake, a-baked it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
bake bake, bake bake, a-bake it
Even though i was sick i think i sounded better than how metro station REALLY sounds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drZQM9HRDcQ&feature=related thats without all the editing.

Title: Spiders Scare Me to Death.

In which a spider pulls a prank on Rachael, and she bakes some blueberry turnovers for Thanksgiving.... messily.

Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/schemestresses




0 comments:

Post a Comment