Caldera Brewing - IPA in a can!


Caldera Brewing - IPA in a can!
So I only bought this because I was in the middle of playing a shitty round of golf, but Caldera in a can?!? Caldera brewing is the shit and they make some killer brews but in the last year they have started canning their beer which in my humble opinion is totally fucking stupid. When I was bartending the owner came in trying to argue that the can is actually a better way of preserving beer. While that might be true, and I stress might, you are destined to go the way of screw cap wine. It may be better but the general ignoramous public does not recognize this so you are fucked in terms of sales. So fuck you and your dumbass cans Caldera; Too bad your beer is the shit. 4 out of 5. Drink it on tap and not out of a fucking can.


Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Climbing in the Valles Caldera '08

Climbing in the Valles Caldera, August 2008

Title: Ashland Amber Ale Review

A review of Ashland Amber, brewed by Caldera Brewing Company in Ashland, Oregon. A good session type beer that I like to keep around the house consistently because of it's nice balanced flavor. Sorry if it is a little slow and boring, but I figure I will get used to talking to a camera. Cheers!






0 comments:

Post a Comment