Got Any Recipe Requests?

From time to time, I like to poll readers here and ask if they have any recipe requests. This means that I will actually custom-create a 100% original recipe just for you, from scratch, off of the top of my head. Yes, this is just how much I appreciate my readers. :)

This actually helps out BOTH parties, because it provides the both requestor & the reader with new recipes and also helps provide ample inspiration and additional motivation for me to create new recipes for this blog. :) And, of course, these individuals will also have the extra satisfaction of very likely seeing their very own recipe suggestion appear in my upcoming cookbook. :) They can point to the cookbook and say, "Hey, that's my recipe suggestion in there!" :) And if these individual requestors would like, I would even be up for making personal mention of them in the book as the genesis of inspiration behind the recipe idea.

So, if you need a recipe with a particular ingredient, or are in the mood for a particular meal or type of cuisine,  --  or maybe you don't have a clue for what to make & are yourself in need of some culinary inspiration -- just ask me & I'll see what I can come up with for you.

As most of you know, this is a healthy gourmet food blog that emphasizes fruit & vegetable-centric fare low in sugar & fat, so if you have a recipe suggestion which falls outside of these parameters, or one that I can't create due to dietary restrictions, please be aware that I'll probably be referring to you another website that satisfies your requirements. :) In other words, I won't leaving you hanging, either way.

Also, just so you know, I've got a few recipe requests already currently lined up in the queue, so I'll do my best to honor your request in the order it was received. What I usually do is this: After I receive the recipe requests, I try to notify people as soon as possible (provided I'm not indisposed or away on travel!) to either confirm that their recipe has been added to the queue or that I will be providing them with a referring link that satisfies their requirements.

So, in other words, if I directly confirm that I'll be creating a recipe idea for a particular individual, I will keep my word, even if I might not always be able to fulfill the requirement right away.

Requests can be made in multiple ways: You can either leave a comment at the end of this post (probably the simplest/fastest method), email me (via this blog's contact form), tweet (or DM) your request to me, or email me on Facebook.


Related Site

-easyrecipesofchicken

-recipesoffoodanddrink



0 comments:

Post a Comment