Rogue Ales - Mocha Porter

por | | |

Rogue Ales - Mocha Porter
Well you all know how I feel about Rogue Ales' corporate structure (especially since that loser Brett Joyce took over for his daddy, Jack) and if you don't, don't ask - long story. Suffice to say it is not positive at all. Despite my bitterness, however, I can't stay away from their beer. It is just too fucking good (thank you John Maier - he is a super chill guy too). The only bone I have to pick is the price. It is highway fucking robbery. Twelve dollars for a six pack? Fuck you. So when I was at Costco this weekend and saw a case of Mocha Porter for only $25 I almost shit myself. I would have picked up four of them if my woman was not there. Along the same note, Rogue has regular Garage Sales at every pub that have pretty sick deals on cases. See that number on the case in the picture (12981)? That means this shit is pretty fresh for a porter. At the end of 2006 they hit number 10,000 so that is what I use as a reference point. If this were an IPA, for example, and the number was 9,800, I never would have purchased it because it would have been skunk as shit. Always check the batch number, especially during Garage Sales. Sometimes they try to pass off their shitty skunked beers to suckers like you. In any case, Mocha Porter is an amazing beer. "What does it taste like?" It tastes like it reads, dumbass. 4.5 out of 5. Drink it.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Rogue Ales Brewery Tour

Hilarious tour of the Rogue Ales Brewery in Newport, Oregon.

Title: Rogue Ales--Rogue Nation Pledge of Roguellegiance

Join the Rogue Nation and take the pledge!






0 comments:

Post a Comment