Hopworks Urban Brewery - Deluxe Organic Ale

por | | |

Hopworks Urban Brewery - Deluxe Organic Ale
HUB has been around Portland for at least a couple of years but this is the first time I have seen their brews in bottles. I picked up this particular beer because I figured it would be super easy to trash on if it sucked. I had a whole rack of DOA and organic jokes at the helm but unfortunately I cannot use them. This beer is awesome. It is a unique ale that is perfectly balanced but it also has a high alcohol content. Bravo HUB. This beer is the shit. I really don't give a rat's ass it is organic and I don't like the fact you have propaganda on your label telling me to ride my bike, but this beer is the bomb. 4.5 out of 5. Drink it.


Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Hopworks Christian Ettinger Talks About Secession Cascadin Dark Ale

Hopworks Urban Brewery Owner/Brewmaster Christian Ettinger Talks About Secession Cascadian Dark Ale, the new bottle, why they changed the name from Black IPA, and brewery expansion.

Title: September Vlog: Beer Mail 19 and Finished Beer Label Collage

After months of taking labels off bottles and arranging them on a piece of poster board I finally finished and framed my first beer label collage. Let me know what you think of it.

Check out my blog for more info on the beers I received in Beer Mail 19

Labels included in the collage:

3 Floyds Lord Admiral Nelson
Captain Lawrence Barrel Select America Wild Ale
Chimay Primiere (Red)
Port Brewing Hop 15
Dogfish Head Indian Brown Ale
Anchor Our Special Ale 2009
Wychwood Hobgoblin
Flying Dog Gonzo
Dogfish Head Immort Ale
Smuttynose Imperial Stout
Pretty Things Jack D'or Saison
Balancing Act Imperial Belgian IPA
Lost Abbey Serpents Stout 2009
Nogne Porter
Green Flash West Coast IPA
Rodenbach Grand Cru
Port Brewing Old Viscosity Ale
Brooklyn Black Ops
Flying Dog Raging Bitch
Brooklyn Sorachi Ace
Kuhnhenn Solar Eclipse
Samuel Smith's Imperial Stout
Orval Trappist Ale
Ommegang Ommegedon
The Bruery Oude Tart
Boulevard Saison Brett
Great Barrington Yule Fuel
Brouwerij Huyghe Delerium Tremens
Lagunitas Hop Stoopid
Dogfish Head / Sierra Nevada Life and Limb
Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbock
Bell's Hopslam
Weyerbacher Double Simcoe
St. Bernardus Abt 12
Urthel Hop It!
Pike IPA
Cigar City Jai Alai
Scheider Brooklyner Hopfen Weisse
Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
Bear Republic Racer 5
Bell's Expedition Stout
Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye
Goose Island Bourbon County Stout
Brew Dog Rip Tide
Russian River Temptation
New Glarus Raspberry Tart
Founder Kentucky Breakfast Stout
Dogfish Head Palo Santo Marron
Hair of The Dog Adam
Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan
Great Lakes Edmund Fitzgerald
Cigar City Big Sound
Deschutes Hop in The Dark
Victory / Stone / Dogfish Head Saison du BUFF
Victory Prima Pils
Ommegang 3 Philsophers






0 comments:

Post a Comment