BBQ Chicken, Bacon, Red Onion, and Cheddar Pizza


I had leftovers from that amazing chicken I roasted to I decided to utilize them in a pizza. At first I thought quiche but I didn't know how the BBQ sauce would meld with the eggs. In any case, this was quite possibly the best pizza ever made in the history of the planet. Think you can handle this? Let's begin:
BBQ Chicken, Bacon, Red Onion, and Cheddar PizzaMake a dough. Slather with your homemade BBQ sauce (or in your case, the KC Masterpiece you bought with your food stamps). Top with grated cheddar and then your red onion, chicken, and bacon. Do not put raw meat on the pizza, dumbass. Top with more cheddar cheese.
BBQ Chicken, Bacon, Red Onion, and Cheddar PizzaI baked this bitch at 500 deg for about 12 min and it was cooked to perfection. "That picture is all dark and shit! I can barely see the pizza." Fuck you, asshole! You will take what is given to you and you will like it! Eat it.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Chicken Breasts W/ Turkey Bacon, Kefir Cheese and Spinach

Butterfly chicken breasts stuffed with Turkey Bacon, Kefir Cheese, Spinich, Garlic and Ginger

Title: Chicken (Wrapped in Bacon)

Minus the Bear preview a new track from their upcoming album!






0 comments:

Post a Comment