Trailer Park Pasta Salad IV - Pacific Northwest Edition


I had some smoked salmon leftover from a larger pack and I needed something for dinner. I scrounged my fridge and I realized I could make some Trailer Park Pasta Salad. Hell fucking yeah. Let's begin:
Trailer Park Pasta Salad IV - Pacific Northwest Edition
First make a 1lb box of your favorite pasta. I use farfalle because it is the best. Next, dice up half a red pepper, half a green pepper, half a yellow pepper and mince half a jalapeno and a few cloves of garlic. You don't have to use the same pepper combination, stupid. This is just what I had. Saute them for about two minutes. You want to barely soften the peppers but the garlic needs to be fragrant. It is a thin line.
Trailer Park Pasta Salad IV - Pacific Northwest EditionToss some smoked salmon (not cold smoked, genius), haf a diced red onion, 1/2c sour cream, and 1 1/2c pepper jack cheese. Normally I would use more sour cream and less cheese but I didn't want to find out what would happen if I used all my woman's sour cream. Pour the pepper mixture straight from the pan into the salmon bowl. Mix. Add the pasta gradually. You may not want to use the whole box. Toss until combined.
Trailer Park Pasta Salad IV - Pacific Northwest EditionThere you have it. A meal fit for a trailer park riverside potluck hosted by a three legged dog named Lucky. Eat it.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: hilarious trailer park boys scenes

trailer park boys. Very funny fragments, from various episodes.

Title: Trailer Park Boys - The Best of Bubbles

Trailer Park Boys - The Best of Bubbles






0 comments:

Post a Comment