Vegetarian Enchiladas III


Tonight I had to slap together something fast. Wife Swap was on the picture box and I was not about to miss any of it. I can always pull scratch American enchiladas out of my ass in no time at all, so that is what I decided to make. Let's begin:

Vegetarian Enchiladas IIIOops! Forgot to take pictures. Sucks for you, loser. Okay, okay I will go through this fast and remember I was shooting for speed here. Make enchilada sauce. Dice 1/2 white onion, 1/2 green pepper, 1/2 red pepper and add a can of black beans, and a can of corn. Put a thin layer of enchilada sauce down in a large pyrex. Roll up your mixture with some cheddar cheese and place strategically in pyrex. Cover with cheddar cheese. "Like slices?" Are you fucking shitting me? Grated, dammit. Cover with remaining sauce. 350 deg for 45 min. Eat it.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Pass Your Plate Exec Chef Prepares Rojo Veggie Enchiladas

Watch Pass Your Plate Executive Chef Anna Banda prepare Rojo Veggie Enchiladas before a live audience. Rojo Veggie Enchiladas is a new menu item and makes its debut on the Pass Your Plate menu in June 2008! In the store you can make this entree in about 5 minutes and your one-step cook time at home is only 30 minutes - just pop it in the oven!

Title: Enchilada(Vegetarian choice)

Super easy semi home made Tex Mex Enchilada
Rolled tortillas brimming with Refried beans and a creamy, cheesy tomato sauce, and surprisingly quick to assemble.






0 comments:

Post a Comment