The Bachelor


My lady went camping with some girlfriends on the Oregon Coast last night so I was left to my own devises. After I got all the hookers out of the house I needed something to soak up all the booze I had ingested so I decided to make "The Bachelor." Let's begin:
The BachelorTake a soft french roll and slather on some BBQ sauce. Slap down four slices of salami, some mozzarella cheese, eight slices of pepperoni, and top with more mozzarella cheese. Place in your toaster oven at 375 deg until the cheese starts browning.
The BachelorCombine the rolls to make the most badass sandwich ever! How can you deny eight slices of salami and sixteen slices of pepperoni? That's right. You can't. Eat it.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer

Cary Grant, Myrna Loy and an 18-year old Shirley Temple in "The Bachelor and the Bobby-Soxer" (1947).

Title: The Bachelor Season 15 Episode 3 Part 3

January 17 2011 - The Bachelor Season 15 Episode 3 -
http://www.TVshowDump.Com






0 comments:

Post a Comment