Upright Brewing - Seven


Upright Brewing - Seven
So I did purchase another Upright Brewing bottle while I was at John's Market and I picked Seven since it appeared to be a nice light golden ale (in the Belgian tradition). The second I saw it come out of the bottle I knew I was in love. The color and clarity are everything I look for in a good beer: an almost orange hue and cloudy as shit. My first sip did not disappoint and neither did the rest of the bottle. Although they are two entirely different beers I much preferred Seven to Five and I had a massive hard-on for Five. Upright is so freaking amazing I think I am going to have to visit the tasting room at their brewery this weekend. Hopefully they take bad checks. 5 out of 5. Drink it.

Related Site

-Drink and Chicken Recipes

-Pork Chop Recipes online

Related Videos :below I show related videos and not so related to this article.

Title: Alex Ganum of Upright Brewing Part 2-Brewery Tour

A taplister.com interview with the brewer/owner of Upright Brewing, Alex Ganum in Portland, Oregon.

Title: Cheap Beer Toss-2009 Brewers Summer Games-Team Smeirlap from Upright Brewing

Team Smeirlap from Upright Brewing participates in the 2009 Brewers Summer Games @ Pelican Brewpub, Pacific City, Oregon

Event-Cheap Beer Toss






0 comments:

Post a Comment